10-Punch Meal Ticket
20-Punch Meal Ticket
buy 9 get the 10th punch free!
Daily Meal Fee
Fitness Center Pass
20-visit Pass $33.25
Seniorcize, SilverSneakers® Classic, Forever Young, SilverSneakers® Circuit, Line Dancing, Tai Chi, Zumba Gold
20-visit Pass $52.25
20-visit Pass $61.75
The following classes are FREE for SilverSneakers® & Silver&Fit® members: SilverSneakers® Circuit, Chair Fitness, Line Dancing, SilverSneakers® Classic, Forever Young, Seniorcize, Tai Chi, SilverSneakers® Yoga & Zumba Gold.
Photo Identification Card
- All participants participating in programs or activities at the Senior Center will need to purchase a Photo Identification Card. The IDs may obtained at the Senior Center front office and may be purchased between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. ID cards may also be purchased at the Margaret Carpenter Recreation Center and the Community Center during their normal business hours.
- ID cards will be valid for two years and can be used at all City recreation facilities.
- There is no replacement fee for lost ID cards; the holder must purchase another card valid for two years.
Who qualifies for a Resident ID
- Any person owning taxable real or personal property within Thornton boundaries.
- Any person permanently residing within the City of Thornton (but may not necessarily own property).
- Proof of Residency
Your current valid Colorado Driver's license with a current address; OR
A photo ID and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Thornton address.
Voter registration card
Statement from any major creditor
Recent Adams County tax notice
Rental contract/mortgage statement