Admission fees include use of the weight room and gymnasium. Some age limitations apply in various areas of the facility. See below for information on using the Thornton Teen Center. A current recreation center photo ID is required to qualify for resident or nonresident daily admission. The IDs are valid for two years and cost $5 (resident) or $7 (nonresident).
|||RESIDENT||NONRESIDENT ||NO ID|
|Senior Drop-In||$ .50||$ .75||$2.50|
|Adult Drop-In||$ .50||$ 2.50||$4.00|
|Youth Drop-In||$ .25||$ .75||$1.50|
|Discount Punch Card (18 years+)|||||||
Proof of Residency
- Your current valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado ID with a current addres; OR
- A photo ID and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Thornton addrss.
- Utility bill or phone bill
- Car registraion
- Voter registration card
- Statement from major creditor
- Recent Adams County tax notice
- Rental contract/mortgage statement.
Open gym (All courts) All ages
Closures and Holiday Hours:
|Annual Shut Down:|| August 19-26|||
|Memorial Day, May 27|||||
|Independence Day, July 4|||||
|Labor Day, September 3||December 24: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. |
|Thanksgiving, November 22||||December 31: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. |
|Christmas Day, December 25|||||