Due to a significant Computer Software update to our registration software, we will be unable to process ANY program registrations, pass changes, or any household updates from August 26 through September 4. We Thank You in advance for your understanding.
Admission fees include use of the weight room and gymnasium. Some age limitations apply in various areas of the facility. See below for information on using the Thornton Teen Center. A current recreation center photo ID is required to qualify for resident or nonresident daily admission. The IDs are valid for two years and cost $5 (resident) or $7 (nonresident).
|||RESIDENT||NONRESIDENT ||NO ID|
|Senior Drop-In||$ .50||$ .75||$2.50|
|Adult Drop-In||$ .50||$ 2.50||$4.00|
|Youth Drop-In||$ .25||$ .75||$1.50|
|Discount Punch Card (18 years+)|||||||
Proof of Residency
- your current valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado ID with a current addres; OR
- A photo ID and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Thornton addrss.
- Utility bill or phone bill
- Car registraion
- Voter registration card
- Statement from major creditor
- Recent Adams County tax notice
- Rental contract/mortgage statement.
Open gym (All courts) All ages
Closures and Holiday Hours:
|Annual Shut Down:|| August 20-27|||
|Labor Day, September 4||December 24: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. |
|Thanksgiving, November 23||||December 31: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. |
|Christmas Day, December 25|||||