Outdoor Pool Rules
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN REGARDLESS OF WEATHER CONDITIONS OR TIME OF ARRIVAL.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE WEATHER BEFORE CHOOSING TO SWIM AND PAYING ADMISSION.
PARENTS PLEASE WATCH YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!
- Everyone wishing to enter the facility must pay admission fees.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool area.
- Children 5 years and younger must be accompanied into the water by a paying parent or an adult 18 years or over. Children 6-8 years must be accompanied by someone 12 years or older.
- Diving is allowed in designated areas only. NO diving is allowed in water less then five feet deep.
- NO running, dunking or excessive horseplay. NO spins, flips or going backwards from the side of the pool.
- No glass is allowed in the pool area (including locker rooms).
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages or gum allowed in the pool area or locker rooms.
- Instructions of the lifeguards must be obeyed.
- For the safety of yourself and others please do NOT swim if you have a cold, diarrhea, excessive sunburn or unhealed abrasions.
- No hanging or sitting on the lane or life lines in the pool.
- Toys, squirt guns, balls of any kind must be approved by a manager on duty.
- All swimmers must wear appropriate swim attire. Plastic pants or swim diapers are required for all toddlers and must be check and changed often. Inappropriate swimwear such as a thong bathing suit will not be permitted.
- No underwater breath-holding is allowed at any time.
- Children using the slide must be able to swim the width of the pool.