Child care services are available at the Carpenter Recreation Center for facility and program users during designated hours. Parents must be present inside the Recreation Center at all times when their children are in the child care room.
As a health standard, courtesy to others and for the well-being of your child, NO SICK CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED. Room capacity is limited to 18 children. (Ages 6-18 months limit is four children with a 2-hour limit.) Childcare is not available on holidays.
|||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Monday||8:45 a.m. - 1:10 p.m. ||4 - 8 p.m. |
|Tuesday||8:45 a.m. - 1:10 p.m.||4 - 8 p.m. |
|Wednesday||8:45 a.m. - 1:10 p.m.||4 - 8 p.m. |
|Thursday||8:45 a.m. - 1:10 p.m.||4 - 8 p.m. |
|Friday||8:45 a.m. - 1:10 p.m.|||
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|||
- Age requirement; 6 months and older
- Maximum of four infants at one time. (Infants are considered to be 6-18 months)
- Maximum number of children allowed at any time is 18. If that number is reached, a waiting list will take place.
- Maximum time limit is 2 hours.
- Parents must be present inside the Recreation Center at all times when their children are in the childcare room.
- Please label all of your child's belonging. This includes diaper bags, bottles, cups, and any other accessories that your child might need.
- Please leave your children's toys and other valuables at home.
- As a health standard, courtesy to others and for the well-being of your child. NO SICK CHILDREN are allowed.
Hourly Rate per child for Annual Pass Holders:
- $2.50 for first child
- $1.25 per additional child
Hourly Rate per child for guest without an annual pass:
- $3.00 for first child
- $1.50 for additional child
Unlimited use of the child care.
- $150R/NR for first Child
- $75R/NR for additional children