THORNTON MUNICIPAL COURT ONLINE TICKET PAYMENT:
Payments cannot be accepted for other courts or jurisdictions.
To pay your City of Thornton Utility Bill (water, sewer, trash services) online - Click on the Pay Utility Bill link at the top of this page.
Thornton Municipal Court participates with CitePay USA which makes paying court obligations fast, easy and secure online payment of your ticket.
If your ticket is eligible for payment online, follow these easy steps:
- It takes approximately 7 days before the court will have the summons information available.
- Not all offenses are eligible for online resolution. The system will indicate if your charge is or is not eligible. If it is not eligible, you will need to appear on your court date.
(Citation number and date of birth is required for payment)
- On CitePayUSA begin at the Start Here prompt: Make a Payment
- Enter your citation number and date of birth to locate your information
- Select the ticket(s) you wish to pay
- Confirm the ticket(s) you wish to pay and select your payment method
- Enter your payment information on a secured site.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard or Discover
- Print your payment receipt for your records
The site uses the same high-level security used by online banking and financial sites. CitePay charges a convenience fee of 5.95% of the total amount paid for the convenience of paying online. CitePay retains this entire fee.
Thornton Municipal Court does not pay nor receive any compensation for participating in the service, it’s service is provided as an additional payment option for Court customers.
If you have a question regarding CitePay, contact CitePay directly at 1-888-407-0931 or via email email@example.com
For all other questions, please contact Thornton Municipal Court at 720-977-5400. Current business hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; excluding Holidays. EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2019, business hours will be Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed Fridays; excluding Holidays.
View city of Thornton boundary map.