Want to be involved in the decisions made in your community? If so, consider applying for a position on a Thornton Board or Commission.
Read descriptions for all of the the Boards & Commissions in the brochure.
- Development Permits and Appeals Board
Complete the Board & Commission application and submit it via email by following the instructions on the form OR print and mail it to the following address:
City of Thornton, City Clerk's Office, 2nd Level
9500 Civic Center Drive, Thornton, CO 80229-4326
All Boards & Commissions
- Businesses of Thornton Advisory Commission
- Building Code: Advisory Board
- Development Permits & Appeals Board
- Election Commission
- Local Licensing Authority
- Parks & Open Space Advisory Commission
- Thornton Active Adult Board
- Thornton Arts, Sciences and Humanities Council (TASHCO) Board of Directors
- Thornton Assistance Funds Committee