Save on Prescription Drugs with the NLC Prescription Discount Card!
The City of Thornton has a new program that offers savings on prescription drugs to all residents who...
- Have prescriptions not covered by insurance, and/or
- Are without health insurance, and/or
- Are without a traditional benefits plan.
The Prescription Discount Card is made available to residents by the City of Thornton in collaboration with the National League of Cities (NLC) and is made possible through Thornton's membership in NLC.
The card is FREE to all Thornton residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance. By using this card you may save an average of 20 percent off the regular retail price of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
To access the program online, print a card, check drug prices and locate participating pharmacies, follow this link...
Residents may also pick up a card at the following locations...
- The Utility Billing area in the City Hall lobby
- The City Development desk at City Hall
- The Court Offices
- The Police Department lobby
- The Infrastructure Maintenance Center main desk
- The Margaret Carpenter Recreation Center
- The Thornton Senior Center
- The Thornton Community Center
For more information, call Caremark toll free: 1-888-620-1749.
This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, participants agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and pharmacy.